Monday 30 October 2017

Tagged Under:

Dangerous Granny

By: ExtraFunnyPicture On: October 30, 2017
  • Share The Gag
  • An armed thirty-eight year old woman made a thief to call the police to arrest him!
    The story comes from the small town of Springhill, about seventy kilometers from Pispur in the United States.
    This oneThe woman bravely went down her pistol, and then she caught hera burglar, a potential thief, in his home. But it's not hereends! Having caught him, she made him call mepolice and surrender. All this time, she kept her in the eye so as not toescaped.
    I had to go through the bedroom to take my pistol - said Leda Smith.
    AHere's how it all happened. Leda Smith heard someone cracking inher apartment on Sunday afternoon. When she realized what was going on, she took itshe had her 22-gauge pistol that she held near the bed since the timethe thieves packed the house of her neighbors a few weeks ago.
    WhenI saw a burglar in my home, I said: what are you looking for in my house?And he only kept repeating to my question that he did not do anything -explained Leda Smith.
    After all, it turns out thatThe burglar is only 17 years old! After she made the thief myselfCall the police, Leda Smith continued to hold her gun in her handuntil the police came.
    The young man will be charged with attemptingrobbery before a juvenile court, a press spokesman saidpolice named Kristijan Lieberum. He also added that because of hisYears can not give away the identity of the burglar to the public.
    I am veryexcited - said Leda Smith - and I just hope that I managed toI break this chain of robberies that have been happening latelyour place

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment